SETCH Design was engaged to design a new spoon chute, supporting maintenance platform for a shiploader and conduct a lift study of new components.
The challenges of 3D clash detection with multiple moving components were overcome through 3D laser scanning and 3D modelling. General arrangement with detail and fabrication drawings were provided.
- 3D Laser Scanning of shiploader in multiple luff angles
- 3D clash detection of proposed design with shiploader
- 3D Modelling in AutoCAD
- General Arrangement drawings
- Detail and Fabrication drawings
- Demolition drawings for modifications to existing