Measure and provide drawings for replacement scrubber duct segments at a Zinc & Lead loading facility.
The duct elbow replacement set was scanned on site and fully fabricated offsite (no field welds) despite the scans proving the flange faces were not square. The new duct segments were designed to account for the discrepancy and full plate developments were provided to the fabricators.
A combination of the client's faith in the system and some excellent, accurate fabrication was rewarded with a trouble free shutdown, a perfect fit and many offline hours saved.
- Complete Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- On-site & Off-site personnel support
- Laser scanning
- Plant design & layout
- 3D CAD modelling incorporating scan data
- Detail drafting
- Mechanical, Structural, Civil design
- RPEQ engineering certification
- Project Management
- Construction Management